P.E., CEM, CWEP Principal-in-Charge
Gentry is a licensed mechanical engineer with over ten years’ experience helping clients find and implement appropriate engineering solutions and energy savings opportunities. Mr. Gentry has planned & designed improvements for mechanical systems for universities, hospitals, schools, governmental agencies, large theme parks and private firms.
His experience includes
- Masters of Science, Mechanical Engineering – California State University, Los Angeles
- Bachelors of Science, Mechanical Engineering – California State University, Los Angeles
Professional License & Memberships
- Mechanical Engineer, CA M36781
- Certified Energy Manager
- Certified Water Efficiency Professional
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE).
Mr. Gentry has expertly assisted clients through City Plan Check, Division of the State Architect (DSA), Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD), and State Energy Program (SEP) reviews.